Saturday, November 27, 2010

Just a note

I'm sitting in Cafe Coffee Day in Connaught Circus, New Delhi. I have a bus to catch in about an hour and a half that will take me to Shimla (Himalayas round 2!). Tough life, right?

I left Vizag this morning for the last time. No more "Velli rendi" --- "Go and return," in Telugu. It has been an exciting, long, quick, hot, stinky, wonderful, weird 4 months. I have learned a lot, and learned that I have a lot more to learn.

I don't want to wax too sentimental just yet, so, wish me luck (11 1/2 hours too late...) that I can find Chandra Lok building, that my bus doesn't break down, and that I don't decide that I don't like snow. I think there's snow in Shimla. I don't really know. I'll find out in about 12 hours.

One thing I have to relearn when I get back to the states is how to plan ahead. To figure out what I'm doing before I do it. Not to worry you, Mom and Dad. I have a 9 hour bus ride to plan what I'll do when I reach my destination.

Sorry, rambling now. I'll stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment